Trusted by Professional Truckers for Over 33 Years
Working with our partners at the Gantt Insurance Agency, we have grown to be one of the larger commercial truck insurance company in this area by providing flexible coverage and payment options, free filings, specialized heavy truck claims service, and expert support. We offer commercial truck insurance for most types of trucks, including:
Tow Truck Insurance
Tow truck businesses are on the road 24/7 and face many risks. Making sure to have the right insurance can protect your business, and your investment. We’re here to help you get the coverage you need.
Box Truck Insurance
These work-horse trucks make sure your business keeps running We can help you find the coverage you need to insure your trucks stay on the road delivering the goods. We make insurance easy.
Auto Haulers Insurance
Auto haulers spend a lot of time on the road and face many risks. But with the right truck insurance, you can have peace of mind when you drive.
The life of a tractor trailer driver isn’t easy, having the right insurance can help make it easier. We understand the coverages you need, so you can have peace of mind on the road.
Dump Truck Insurance
Working with dump trucks carries some risk. That’s why it’s important to make sure you have the insurance coverage you need to protect your business, and your investment.
Flatbed Truck Insurance
Every business that uses flatbed trucks is different, so each business needs its own unique insurance plan. We can help tou create a customized insurance strategy that meets the needs of your business.
And Many More. Call Us for Your Commercial Truck Insurance Quote Today
Whether you need commercial truck insurance or a combination of coverages, our team of in-house specialists can help you find the commercial insurance you’re looking for.
Deciding on Truck Insurance
When your business depends on your truck, or fleet of trucks, you need a truck insurance provider who can get your truck back on the road fast. MyTruckInsurance.Online, sponsored by the Gantt Insurance Agency, offers industry-leading truck insurance policies in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina with more states coming every day that are simple solutions for your business’ needs.
Insuring your trucks for business use is very different from personal car insurance. Simply put, truck insurance requires more extensive coverage as there are many different and added liabilities. If you’re thinking about purchasing truck insurance, here are a few questions to ask yourself to determine what types of risks and liabilities you need protection form:
- How many trucks and operators do you have?
- Do your vehicles ever cross state or country borders?
- What type of trucking services do you offer? Is it over-the-road, short range delivery, road-side assistance, salvage, etc…?
- Are your vehicles owned by your company or leased?
- Will you be using your vehicles to do business for other companies?
- Where is your fleet kept when not in use?
Depending on your answers, you may need a more comprehensive coverage than a typical truck insurance policy would offer. Here at MyTruckInsurance.Online, we offer comprehensive business towing insurance that meets all of your business needs at an affordable price.
What Does Your Truck Insurance Cover?
By law, commercial truck operators and owners must carry a minimum amount of liability coverage. Since you are responsible for the safety and well-being of anyone working for you, you also need other coverage types beyond the minimum to fully mitigate any potential claims. Working with a knowledgeable agent can help you to understand the nuances of truck insurance law and the particulars of what your situation requires. Commercial truck owners can be held responsible if they are found to be the cause of an accident, if a passenger in their vehicle is damaged, or if they damage other cars or cause bodily harm while driving.
To mitigate those risks, your agent may suggest:
- Liability insurance. This covers property damage or bodily injury to others caused by you or your driver. In most states you must purchase at least $15,000/$30,000. This type of coverage may also pay your legal fees if you’re ever involved in a claim.
- Medical payments coverage. If you, your driver or passengers in the truck are injured while on the job, this type of insurance pays for medical bills that accrue as a result. Because certain types of truck drivers often provide a ride for others in time of need, this is an important coverage type.
- Physical damage coverage. Coverage for damage to your truck, no matter who is at fault, is provided under physical damage policies. Your lender may ask that you keep this insurance on your vehicle if it is leased or financed.
- Comprehensive policies. A comprehensive policy takes care of damage resulting from non-collisions. For example, if your truck is vandalized, catches on fire or you are victim of a natural disaster.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist protection. Protect yourself from others on the road who are uninsured or who have inadequate insurance with this type of coverage.
- Garage service protection. If you park or store your truck in a covered location, this coverage protects you from losses due to collisions, vandalism, theft or fire.
- On-hook insurance. If you are towing, and a vehicle is damaged when you tow it, then this coverage protects you from loss. It also includes protection for damages from collision, vandalism, explosions, theft and fire.
The amount of coverage provided depends on your limits when choosing the policy and any deductible amount associated with your tow truck insurance policy. Evaluate your risk and your tolerance of risk along with your ability to pay for damages prior to choosing a policy for you or your team.